Coinherence: An Attempt

singing harmony in a world torn apart

My Photo
Name:

husband, father, pastor, student, teacher, fan...

17 September 2007

It's a boy...

...and his name is Aidan Peter Godbold!


That's right... You can just call me "Da-Da Squared".

It should be also known that I am currently batting a thousand [1.000 ba] when it comes to knowing the gender of my children before even the doctor knows. I have had no verification whatsoever - unless mere hunches count as something - and yet I have been able to correctly - and quite early on, I should add - make the call that Imogene was going to be a girl and that Aidan was going to be a boy. Lindsey, however and sadly, has gone for a terrible 0-2. Lookout, though, because - with numbers like that - she's due for a hit.


Let's go ahead and get it out of the way: Yes! He is adorable, handsome, beautiful, incredible, stunning, breath-taking, speechlessness-causing, and down-right amazing. He's bound to be a heart-breaker. [Well, take that back - He's bound to be a heart-stopper! He would never break a heart, though chances are he might stop a few - or at least cause a some mild fibrillations.]

He was born on Tuesday 11 September at 1453 (2:53 pm), weighing in at 6.0 lbs. and measuring 18.5 in. in length. After a good washin' up, it appears that he might have gotten dark hair from his momma. His eye color, of course, is TBA (indefinite for up to a year).

He did have some trouble breathing and was, therefore, put into the NICU, but he has been making wonderful strides of improvement. This morning, however, he had a bit of a set-back, though he is expected to make a full recovery here very soon. Hopefully, Lindsey and I will soon be able to take home the newest addition to our parenting pride, Aidan Peter Godbold - quite a man with quite a name!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Godbold Babies said...

It is pretty terrible that I have no motherly intuition about the gender of my babies. I do have some beautiful babies, though. And you did not mention that I was very close to guessing his weight.

September 17, 2007 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Marshall L. Daigre said...

Adam,

Are you in a dress? I mean, I know some people say your metro but wow taking it to the next level?

September 27, 2007 at 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention, Marshall, that the garment protruding from the dress is PINK. I think you nailed it when you said metro.

October 2, 2007 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home