Coinherence: An Attempt

singing harmony in a world torn apart

My Photo
Name:

husband, father, pastor, student, teacher, fan...

24 August 2007

please be undestanding

After much deliberation, I have decided to do what I am now doing - create a blog. So, here goes...

My desire is to not leave hanging anyone who checks this blog. I hate un-up-to-date blogs and would, therefore, hate to find myself as the culprit.

Nevertheless, please understand that I am currently the husband of a wonderful woman (with whom I should spend more time), the father of a beautiful little lady (who is looking forward to playing with a new brother or sister in a mere matter of weeks - possibly days), the pastor of a church in a small town (a group that is small yet not insignificant to the Kingdom), and a student among many of a great seminary (one known as Wesley Biblical, whose impact is felt throughout the world - West and East).

So, thank you for your kind understanding, and please feel beyond welcome to join me in thoughtful consideration as I try to hold together - to some finite extend - the world I call home...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home