Coinherence: An Attempt

singing harmony in a world torn apart

My Photo
Name:

husband, father, pastor, student, teacher, fan...

02 June 2011

Honoring the Wife

I just ran across the following thoughts from Mark Driscoll, pastor of Mars Hill Church. Biblically thoughtful and challengingly practical...

Now, my tone is for the men. We speak to men differently than women. Were this a women’s conference, I would not call you all idiots and imbeciles and fools, that you’re a joke, okay? But you men, this is where it needs to go. You’ve been glad-handed and buddied up and positive thinking and you’re a winner and Jesus loves you and you can do better. And I’m telling you, you’re a joke. And the real men in the room know it and they see it. And maybe there’s one woman that you fooled and she doesn’t see it because like Eve, she’s deceived.

[To continue reading, click here.]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home