Coinherence: An Attempt

singing harmony in a world torn apart

My Photo
Name:

husband, father, pastor, student, teacher, fan...

17 April 2009

Sad, I Know

My confession:

I am a terrible member of the blog-o-sphere. In fact, I am so terrible that my membership status probably should have rightfully been revoked long ago. It's so bad that, since this time last year (i.e., when the family and I went to New Orleans, Lousiana), I have updated so few times that they probably even all show up on a single page. [To be totally honest, I don't really know that, I'm just assuming. I'll check once I post this post. {"post this post"? Sorry, I'm limited.}]

My excuse:

I'm busy. [lame, I know - but true]

Update:

I was wrong - but only by a month.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home